Please Tell Us Your City

Cars Q&A

I am living in Gandhidham which is sea area. I want to protect my car's body from corrosion from bottom side. What should I do and from where should I get it? The service provider should be national level so that in case of failure I may contact the vendor anywhere in India.Please answer.
By Manjeet Singh 10 October 2008
Expert`s comment:


You can go for 3MM anti rust coating .You will get warranty for coating.

Answer by Shiva Shankar 10 October 2008
Post your answer:
Your answer

Provide Contact Details