Please Tell Us Your City

Cars Q&A

What is the procedure to change the registration from one state to another? Me owning a car of Maharastra registration its a new car (Feb 08 Model). Now I want to change it to Karnataka registration. Kindly help me in this regard.

By Praksash on Oct 17, 2008


  • Expert Hi,
    Please visit nearest RTO for the same.You wil have to pay road tax along with other processing fees as prescribed by RTO.
    Answer by Shiva Shankar on Oct 18, 2008

Post your Answer


Similar Questions