Please Tell Us Your City

Cars Q&A

What is the procedure to change the registration from one state to another? Me owning a car of Maharastra registration its a new car (Feb 08 Model). Now I want to change it Karnataka registration. Kindly help me in this regard.

By Prakash on Oct 16, 2008


  • Expert Hi,
    Vehicle is registered in your name .You can visit nearest RTO with id proof , address proof and vehicle docuents .You can change it to Karnataka state registration after paying road tax decided by RTO.
    Answer by Shiva Shankar on Oct 17, 2008

Post your Answer


Similar Questions