Please Tell Us Your City

Cars Q&A

I am resident of Rewari -Haryana and bought a 2nd hand car from the original buyer with delhi no . seller has given me the duly signed sale letter and forms to be submitted to autherity at delhi for NOC. How to process to get the documents completed.IS it will be sufficient to get the forms signed from the owner.

By Sanjay Chhabra on Oct 8, 2008


  • Expert Hi,
    Its enough to get it forms signed from seller .Please visit RTO for change of ownership.
    Answer by Shiva Shankar on Oct 10, 2008

Post your Answer


Similar Questions