Please Tell Us Your City

Cars Q&A

I am retiring and moving to Chennai from Mumbai.I want my Santro car taken to Chennai from Mumbai. Pl. guide me of the required formalities. The car was purchased from orig. owner (July2003) by me in April 2008.I have a loan from my Bank which would be adjusted from my retirment benefits on Oct31,2008. Thanks S.Venkatasubramaniyan 09967636528

By Venkatsubramaniyan on Oct 3, 2008


  • Expert Hi,
    First ensure that all documents of car are transferred to your name.You can approach RTO of Chennai and pay for transfer of registration .Fee as applicable from GOVT of Tamil Nadu.
    Answer by Shiva Shankar on Oct 5, 2008

Post your Answer


Similar Questions