Please Tell Us Your City

Cars Q&A

sir i am in 12th appearing for the board exam having interest in automobile designing please guide weather i should fo for the engineering or what ameya kathale
By AMEYA KATHALE 12 December 2010

Sir, you may chose Automobile Engineering from a Govt. Engineering College.Engineering Graduates from Govt. Colleges have a special demand in job market.You can later specialize in this subject first appearing in GATE Exam and get admitted in M. Tech course. Automobile Engineers have a very bright future in India and abroad.

Answer by Partha 12 December 2010
Expert`s comment:

First aim to score high in 12th.Later you can choose automobile engineering or mechanical engineering. after completion of first year engineering start learning softwares from outside which are not present in syllabus. Ensure to do good project about automobiles.After getting good scoring in engineering you can always hope to join manufactureres in design dept.

Answer by Shiva Shankar 12 December 2010
Post your answer:
Your answer

Provide Contact Details