Please Tell Us Your City

Cars Q&A

Hi, I've a bike and i'm paying EMI for that. I'm planning to shift to dalhi, i stay in ludhiana. can i carry it to there? If yes, What is the procedure?
By Ashwani 12 December 2010
Expert`s comment:

You can use the same in Ludhiyana as it is a and if frequented by traffic police then later on you can go for transfer of registration to Punjab.

Answer by Shiva Shankar 12 December 2010

hi, dear
sure u can transfer your bike to delhi.Its a very simple procedure you just hav to bring a noc(no objection certificate) from ludhiana rto(regional transport office).And you hav to submit those papers in Delhi Rto, and have to pay the road tax to Delhi govt..

Answer by Dev 12 December 2010

first if u live there lots of time then u take u r vehicle there because the procedure is first u take no objection certificate from oune r.t.o. for it papers need original registration book , puc, innurance, chasis print, u want noc for other state so r.t.o. needs commissioner office n.o.c. it takes time about to 15 days , then u got noc , such noc u submit other state r.t.o. office then they register such vehicle there u r vehicle got another no. that state no. u have to pay remaining tax of other state r.t.o., e.g.- if u purchase u r vehicle in 2009 , next 14 years tax will be charged other state , if u r vehicle is hypothicated if bank gives u noc then u take vehicle there otherwise no. but i think no any bank gies noc for tranfer the vehicle to other state, thanks if any query call me on cell 9890190638

Answer by Deepak Bhalekar 12 December 2010
Post your answer:
Your answer

Provide Contact Details