Please Tell Us Your City

Cars Q&A

I want to replace the gypsy petrol engine with the toyota diesel engine i want to know i can register it with the R.T.O in maharashtra,
By Hasrat 11 November 2010
Expert`s comment:

You can go ahead with modification. For registering in RTO providing new engine number/indent and emissioncartificate would be good engough.

Answer by Shiva Shankar 11 November 2010

ru interested in selling the petrol engine? pls let me know if ur

Answer by Siddarth Shetty 10 October 2013
Post your answer:
Your answer

Provide Contact Details