Please Tell Us Your City

Cars Q&A

Hi... Siva Garu, Thank you Very Much for your Anser on Re-Calling of NANOs. But to-day they have issued a statement that they will install a Fuse for a sfty mesure.Is it correct to install Fuses and other things when there is defect in Design.It is evident that TATA MOTORS have not reveled the reasons for Fire Accidents and simply saying as there is no fault on the Design and there is no fault on Compnyside.They are doing all these gimmicks as an eye wash. Kindlly enlighten us whether there is any Govt. authority to take up this matter and to whome we have to complain since TATA MOTORS are not bothered about the safty of the Car Purchasers.
By SRKM 11 November 2010
Expert`s comment:

In case you are a Tata Motors customer, you can lodge a complaint in consumer court in your city.

Answer by Shiva Shankar 11 November 2010

srkm ,pls file a complaint in the court about the misleading tata motors and help thousands of present nano customers and lakhs ,who are planning to buy this car ,its indeed a natinal problem and should be dealt seriously by people like u .thanks in advance for having the courage and concern .

Answer by Rajiv 11 November 2010
Post your answer:
Your answer

Provide Contact Details