Please Tell Us Your City

Cars Q&A

I am waiting for Linea 1.6L diesel and not sure if this is launching at all.. Now with rlease of vento i am planning to proceed with Vento... But my love for linea not died and would like to settle with it if i can get 1.6l diesel.. can some one from fiat respond to me on the same please.. Regards, Madhu. 9880105144
By Madhu 09 September 2010
Expert`s comment:

As both Linea and Vento are yet to be availble,it will be worth waiting for the same and test drive both before taking final decision.

Answer by Shiva Shankar 09 September 2010
Post your answer:
Your answer

Provide Contact Details