Please Tell Us Your City

Cars Q&A

dear experts, It is very difficult to play other state two wheelers in Maharahstra. what are the necessary documents required to keep other state number plate ?
By Salam 08 August 2010

mostly we cant drive our vehicle in other states..
for it u may get mh regn no by getting noc from ur state rto and re regn @ mh .. it very easy to say do re regn but very difficult in practical..
or sal ur bike at ur town and buy mh regn bike new/used..

Answer by Gautam Jain Chennai 08 August 2010
Expert`s comment:

Wwi th regard to two wheelers it would be convenient to sell the bike and buy a new one in the state of current residence.If willing to change the same to maharastra state Documents needed are,NOC from previous state and all original documents susch as RC book, Insurance, Emission certificate.

Answer by Shiva Shankar 08 August 2010
Post your answer:
Your answer

Provide Contact Details