Please Tell Us Your City

Cars Q&A

I want to refurbish my car. It is a 1995 model Esteem LXI which was driven in Mumbai for some time. It has got small leaks all over its body. How do I get it done up? Should I go to the authorised dealer or the local garage? I do not want to buy another car as it will be costly and the present car has a good engine. Please advise me.
By Rohit Prasad 09 September 2008
Expert`s comment:

Its always better to go for authorised service centers for major works.

Answer by Shiva Shankar 09 September 2008


Dont go to any Authorised Dealers only make a Denting and Painting from any one whom you Know and gives good service and from next time don not use Mumbai Water for Washing of your car because it Contains Salt and because of this your car is getting leaks.

Answer by Alim Shaikh 09 September 2008

hi i wld recommed u to visit few local garrage & get an estimate for all the tin work & painting job with 3 coats at least also have a look at their work how they hv done on other cars then select the best no need to take it to authorised

Answer by Sanjay 09 September 2008

hi rohit I can help u if ur staying in kolkata since I have a workshop everything is being done body denting painting mechanical for any details u can also contact me over the phone 0-9831919849

Answer by Debasish 09 September 2008
Post your answer:
Your answer

Provide Contact Details