Please Tell Us Your City

Cars Q&A

I have a Royal Enfield at home in Chennai. I'd like to transfer it to Hyderabad where I work. Once the vehicle is transfered, do I need to register it in Hyderabad? Or is it enough that I have the NOC from Chennai RTO? Are there any other formalities that I need to carry out when the bike is in Hyderabad? All papers, taxes and documents are current. Thanks, Thomas.
By Thomas 07 July 2010
Expert`s comment:

Hi, You wil have to get NOC from chennai RTO and submit in Hydrabad RTO along with originals of insurance and emission certificate.

Answer by Shiva Shankar 07 July 2010
Post your answer:
Your answer

Provide Contact Details