Please Tell Us Your City

Cars Q&A

i have taken noc of 100cc of my bike from maharastra but not taken to kolkata as 100cc bik 2 stroke eng. can not reg. in kolkata after coml. 1yr of noc i have brought the bike to kolkata temporarily for 3 month. but with in few days i have lost my orginal papers like r/c book ,d.l , insurance.i have lodge missinig diary in p/s. now from nagpur how i will get my duplicate r/c book? and how long i can drive my bike with out papers with the help missing diary. WITH WARM REGADS.

By Prasanta on Sep 20, 2007


  • Expert
    For getting Dduplicate RC book you will have to go to RTO office where it was originally registered along with fresh NOC From the original owner .You can not run the vehicle without proper documents .So its recomendend to get Duplicate copy of RC books as soon as possible.
    Answer by Shiva Shankar on Sep 13, 2008

  • Answer by Shiva Shankar on Sep 20, 2007

Post your Answer


Similar Questions