Please Tell Us Your City

Cars Q&A

Mr. Siva I am buying used tourist car(honda city, mumbai registered) in mumbai.I am an individual. Can i convert the tourist registration into individual registration in mumbai. What are the terms and any extra amount I have to pay. Kindly reply.
By Manav 07 July 2010
Expert`s comment:

Converting Taxi toindividual ownership is easy task.Just apply to the concerned RTO for cancellation.The processing may take around 15 days or so.

Answer by Shiva Shankar 07 July 2010
Post your answer:
Your answer

Provide Contact Details

Similar questions:
See All Questions